• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Default Apps

imgadget

Lurker
Feb 2, 2012
Hi. I'm new to the android universe but having a blast learning. I'm trying out lots of different apps to see which ones work best for me. Right now I'm playing around with a fitness app called Endomondo it's pretty good but one thing thats annoying and I don't know if its the app or not but when I hit the in app music button a window pops up to ask me which player I want to use. The choices it gives me are doubletwist, akimbo and the stock music player. The problem is, I also have winamp and poweramp installed but they aren't on the list. I even tried uninstalling doubletwist and akimbo then it just goes to the stock music player. How do I get the other players to show up? Is it the app or the system?
I have a galaxy s2 x.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones