Default browser and Skyfire

Last Updated:

1. libai8268

libai8268 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Frankly, I prefer the style of build-in browser. It looks more neat to me. However, it sometimes has trouble bringing up flash player even on youtube. It also won't open the log in page when I am connected to college wireless. Moreover, it would struggle to open some websites like Oregon Coast- Travel Lane County

(If you change the date and click search, nothing will happen.)

Well, skyfire can solve all these problems. It always open any kind of videos for me as long as it's flash. When I connect to wireless that requires log-in on website, skyfire would pop up the site as soon as I open skyfire. The most important part is that it can open all the websites I need......

I really love the feeling of built in browser but how come it sucks that badly?!
    I installed skyfire since 6/4, and I barely use it since I really prefer the default browser. But now....I really hope google or HTC can fix and improve the performance of the browser.

Advertisement
  2. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member

Have you tried the DolphinHD browser? It kicks both of those browser's butt in my opinion. Give it a try and let us know. It is FREE and in the marketplace.

3. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Well-Known Member

how about opera is it any good?

4. nRRe

nRRe Well-Known Member

skyfire is more capable than dolphin HD.

i to liked how skyfire could play flash movies etc where the stock and dolphin browser wouldn't for me.

i just stuck with the stock browser...might reinstall skyfire and use it only when i know i'm going to need it...like going to wimp.com or something

5. effluent

effluent Well-Known Member

I tried Skyfire for a few minutes and thought it was clunky, it sucked. Love DolphinHD..phenomenal.