Default Browser Bookmarks FCSupport

1. DroidRocker

DroidRocker Well-Known Member

Although I have DolphinHD and Skyfire browsers loaded on my DInc, I generally use the default browser. Yesterday, for no apparent reason, the bookmarks would not load...instead I get a Force Close option:

Sorry! The application Internet (process com.android.browser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try. again.

I tried loading the HTC Bookmarks widget to see if I could grab my bookmarks that way. It claims I have no bookmarks.

So, I go to the market and add the app "Bookmarks to SD". I use it to transfer those supposedly non-existant bookmarks to the SD and then I sync them to the DolphinHD browser. Voila...the bookmarks are fine and working in DolphinHD.

So, the default browser is pretty useless now since it won't let me retrieve bookmarks and I'll just use Dolphin from now on. But still... anybody in the community have this problem. (I KNOW if I call VZW, they always fix things with a hard reset...no thanks!)

Advertisement
    :
  2. money6891

money6891 Well-Known Member

I had this problem today also. Thanks for the tip! I guess I'll be using the Dolphin browser from now on...