Default calendar color is purple?

Last Updated:

1. simulator

simulator Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My exchange (not my google, but activesync) calendar is purple. Is there a way to change this?

Advertisement
  2. merrion13

merrion13 Member

I'm interested in this as well, the purple is hard to see when using the phone outside against the black background. Anyone know how to change this?

3. laristech

laristech Member

I'm hoping someone has the answer. I am wonder this as well!

4. wunderhoo

wunderhoo New Member

go to google calendar online and change your calendar colors there. When you sync, the colors in your phone should change to the setting on your online calendar

5. Fixintu

Fixintu Member

Please RE-READ what the OP asked. We are talking about the Exchange calendar, NOT the Google calendar(s). Another annoying and related issue for me is the colors randomly assigned to the email accounts as they are added. It would be nice to match the email account color with the calendar colors but there is no functionality that I have found that allows you to select a particular color for email accounts and the Exchange calendar. :(

6. buddy_yount

buddy_yount New Member

Is there any update on this topic? Last post was in July 2010. Hopefully someone has figured out a way to change the default event color for Exchange/Activesynch calendars away from that terrible (unreadable in daylight!) black-on-purple theme. I'm stuck too -
    thanks