Default Launcher Missing!Support

Last Updated:

1. seasapart

seasapart Member This Topic's Starter

I seem to be missing the default launcher. I checked my application directory and it doesnt exist and i also tried disabling HTC Sense and it dont have the option to choose the default launcher. I do remember having it at some point so i must have accidentally uninstalled it somewhere down the line. Is there a way to get it back or download from somewhere. I know there are other Launchers out there like Launcher Pro but i just want to get back the stock launcher. I even tried a factory wipe hoping to get it back and nada. Google search hasnt helped either. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. seasapart

Anyone?

3. kmoon89

kmoon89 Well-Known Member

Wait? What launcher are you trying to use? You said you disabled HTC Sense, but want the stock launcher...

4. seasapart

That is correct. I dont have the option to use the stock launcher. I didnt disable HTC Sence i just unchecked the option to make it the default and then pressed the home option to select which launcher i want to use. Since i only have HTC Sence it doesnt give me an option to select another launcher like the default stock launcher. If i download lets say Launcher pro then i obviously have the option to select that one once i disable the default. Im just trying to figure out how to get the stock launcher back. Is there a way? can it be downloaded from somewhere or someone?

5. JMD

JMD Well-Known Member

They took that option away with the 1.47 update.

6. jainesh_doctor

jainesh_doctor New Member

try to get your phone updated...it might work....all the best!