• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help default lock screen ....

Recently, I downloaded a file so I was able to have the live wallpapers on my Droid Eris. The lock screen changed, so instead of the standard "Pull-Down Lock Screen," I now have the ::slide across lock screen::. Is there anyway I can go back to the plain "Pull-Down Lock Screen?" The reason I want to do that is because ever since I had this lock screen my htc alarms goes off and I have to power the phone OFF to turn the alarm off. :thinking: PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Assuming the Eris works the same as the Evo, when you remove the HTC lock screen, but keep the HTC deskclock, the alarm cannot be turned off, as you are experiencing. You have two options - find the HTC lock screen, or flash the AOSP deskclock in place of the HTC one. Like I said, this is only if the Eris works the same as the Evo (I think it does). I don't know if the files are the same, though, so I don't have any files on hand that I know will work for the Eris. I'm sure if you ask in the Eris section, somebody will have what you need. If you still have trouble, I can look around for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones