default lock screen ....Support

Last Updated:

1. boosted1993eg

boosted1993eg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I'm using lock bot pro and when I wake up my phone it has the default lock screen first then the lock bot one I set up. Any body know why or how to disable the default lock screen. any help would be great thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Are you rooted? There is a flashable zip over on xda that will kill the default lock screen. Other that check the settings for lockbot. I know widget locker has settings that can be adjusted to try and cut down on the frequency you see the default lock.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

4. boosted1993eg

boosted1993eg Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not rooted.

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

email the developer of lock bot and see what he says

6. hoelshot

hoelshot New Member

I am looking for a replacement for my lock screen. I have an non-rooted EVO. I have tried lockbot, widgetlocker, and lock 2.0 and all they did was create 2 lock screens (my origianl lock screen and then the replacement). I want to replace the original all together. Any suggestions?

Thanks

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Look through the themes and mods in the section i posted above

8. msdiamondeyes

msdiamondeyes New Member

Recently, I downloaded a file so I was able to have the live wallpapers on my Droid Eris. The lock screen changed, so instead of the standard "Pull-Down Lock Screen," I now have the ::slide across lock screen::. Is there anyway I can go back to the plain "Pull-Down Lock Screen?" The reason I want to do that is because ever since I had this lock screen my htc alarms goes off and I have to power the phone OFF to turn the alarm off. :confused: PLEASE HELP!!!
    Thanks in advance.

9. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Assuming the Eris works the same as the Evo, when you remove the HTC lock screen, but keep the HTC deskclock, the alarm cannot be turned off, as you are experiencing. You have two options - find the HTC lock screen, or flash the AOSP deskclock in place of the HTC one. Like I said, this is only if the Eris works the same as the Evo (I think it does). I don't know if the files are the same, though, so I don't have any files on hand that I know will work for the Eris. I'm sure if you ask in the Eris section, somebody will have what you need. If you still have trouble, I can look around for you.