1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Default most recent posts on Facebook app

1. jimeller

jimeller Well-Known Member

Is there a way to make "most recent" posts as default on the Facebook app, instead of "Top News"?

Advertisement
    :
  2. flemmo

flemmo Member

I've been trying to do the same. its a right pain having to change it every time.
    'Top News' is fairly pointless imo. Even the website version defaults to this, but it seems to do a better job at remembering if you change it.
  3. Goreygirl

Goreygirl Well-Known Member

If you press "top news" it should give you a scrolling menu and you can choose "most recent". other

Edit: the new version seems to be "buggy" on how long it remembers this setting for; sometimes it can be days.. other times I need to reset it within a few hours.

The old version used to do it for me automatically but I'm not sure if that picked it up from my PC settings.

The other option is to use the touchsite via your browser (I have it on the home screen of Opera as sometimes I need the "pc style" for functionality)
  4. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

On the new FB app, there is no option. Top news always.
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

6. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

it has not been working right for a while, I sent a few emals to them about it. seems better now.

just using the website, it would forget the settings.
  7. The current FB app is worth to uninstall, it is full of bugs. Last night I was trying to update my status, the text bar opens and I typed it in and touched post and it didn't posted it. I tried it for a few more time but the same happens, finally I tried the last time and kept my cell aside and went to sleep. In the morning the processing was going on but my status wasn't up to my profile, finally I accessed my profile from the browsers and updated it.