• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Default music folder

I'm not too familiar with your phone and it's stock music player. Actually, I never use the stock music player on my phone either. However, I do use Meridian Media Player. It allows you to choose which folders that you want it to read. Maybe using something like that will allow it to filter out the other folders a little better.

+1 on Meridian. Has a lot more control when it comes to where it pulls media from.

Reactions: bloodman
Upvote 0
I'm not too familiar with your phone and it's stock music player. Actually, I never use the stock music player on my phone either. However, I do use Meridian Media Player. It allows you to choose which folders that you want it to read. Maybe using something like that will allow it to filter out the other folders a little better.

Thanks. Meridien does exactly what I want! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones