• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Default Music Player Picture

Hello fellow nerds :D

I use the standard music player on my Desire...

It uses a crappy Nickelback picture as a default picture and I hate Nickelback :D

Is there a way to change that??? I tried looking for that picture on my phone, but it's no where to be found. And if I use another music player app, I got the same issue...

Is it possible I can use another picture as default?

Really hope for help on this one, cause it annoys me so much!!!

i used the search function in here, but no help from there...

Yours truly

/CK

The music player associates the album art to whatever mp3 is playing,just like any other player.Don't know how yours has got stuck on one image but if it has the image must be on your sd card somewhere,or maybe embedded into an id tag,but that's doubtful as if it was embedded it should just associate it with the mp3 in question.

Upvote 0
All your albums should be in individual folders with the album art:

so if your music is store in "Music" then inside that folder should be a folder for each album or single, inside that should be the music and the album art.

That way, the music player will correctly associate the album cover with the music :)

simples!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones