Default to Download to SD Card?Support

1. batwings1

batwings1 Well-Known Member

Newbie here. I searched and came up empty. Is there a way to change your settings so that downloading or saving files automatically go to the SD card?

Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

Do you mean in the browser.

Go into browser>menu>more>settings then scroll to download storage you can change it there.
    Skytown and batwings1 like this.
  3. batwings1

batwings1 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I couldn't find that. Also found the same setting in messages so when I save a picture from an MMS, it goes to the card. Thank you very much russell5!
  4. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

There's a crazy setting like this for email attachments too. The options were internal memory, phone memory or SD card.
  5. I hope this isn't too dumb of a question, but where is this at? I found a "Temporary Attachment Storage" under General Settings for my yahoo account that had these three options. I cannot find the same options under my GMail settings though.
  6. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

The gmail app has very few options that you can set. It doesn't seem like the schedule can be tweaked. I ended up configuring my gmail through the other app (exchange) so I can control all those settings including freq.