• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Default Wallpaper

It is for the VZW version.

bad1550 could you provide a link of a picture you've seen on the internet for us to show what wallpaper you're talking about?

Interesting. I've got a launch day VZW Gnex and don't see/remember it. Is it something VZW added to the second wave maybe? They did something similar to the Incredible start up after they decided it was a Droid device right before release (first wave was just the HTC Incredible).

Maybe I just don't know which one he's talking about though.

Upvote 0
Interesting. I've got a launch day VZW Gnex and don't see/remember it. Is it something VZW added to the second wave maybe? They did something similar to the Incredible start up after they decided it was a Droid device right before release (first wave was just the HTC Incredible).

Maybe I just don't know which one he's talking about though.

I wasn't descriptive enough. When I said "it is for the VZW version" I was referring to you saying that the phase beam is default. So yeah, Phase beam is default for all the GN's that I know of. :)

Upvote 0
Call me crazy but all of the roms I have tried over the days... months... years.. have given me some interesting wallpapers.

What I have noticed is that sometimes changing devices causes whatever wallpaper I had on the previous device to migrate to the new one.
I have only seen this on regular wallpapers - not live ones.

Is it possible that this was another case of the strangely synced up wallpaper?

OP: what was your previous device?
Did that have the same wallpaper?

Upvote 0
Call me crazy but all of the roms I have tried over the days... months... years.. have given me some interesting wallpapers.

What I have noticed is that sometimes changing devices causes whatever wallpaper I had on the previous device to migrate to the new one.

Is it possible that this was another case of the strangely synced up wallpaper?

OP: what was your previous device?
Did that have the same wallpaper?

It was the original day 1 phone from Verizon.

If I find a picture of it I will post it.

Thx!

Upvote 0

Google "backs up" your wallpaper, along with some other stuff. When I got my Gnex, it downloaded the wallpaper and all the apps I had on my ICS tablet. It was cool, but a little annoying (as my phone isn't a tablet). I think ICS backs up more stuff than 2.3/etc did.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones