• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
They sent me a refurb, and I returned my phone the day after I received it in the mail. After talking to them on the phone, I had a new one ordered right away. Unfortunately, "right away" in terms of the incredible can be 2 to 3 weeks or more!

was it in good cosmetic condition? ive taken very good care of my phone, i would hate to get one with a scratched screen or scrape on the body.

Upvote 0
was it in good cosmetic condition? ive taken very good care of my phone, i would hate to get one with a scratched screen or scrape on the body.

I have had several refurbished phones over the years and they always have new outer casings etc. I am very VERY particular about the condition of my phones and I have never been able to "tell" it was a refurb. However if your within your 30 WFG then you can request a new device instead of a refurb.

Reactions: johnnyc418
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones