Delayed.......General

1. WA_Bob

WA_Bob VIP Member VIP Member

I'd pre-ordered a One X+ from Clove UK and today I received an email saying that they were having to delay the shipping date from 10/22 to 10/30. Apparently there's some delays in getting them from HTC.

Has anyone else heard about this yet?

Advertisement
  2. Dibs

Dibs Well-Known Member

Yeah, I I got the same email...

Booooooo!

:)
  3. adders21

adders21 Well-Known Member

Yep, heard the same.....:-( hopefully worth the wait though :))
  4. WA_Bob

"You recently ordered a HTC One X+ with Clove Technology, thank you.

We are contacting you today to confirm that the previous expected shipping date of the 30th has slipped. This delay affects all UK retailers.

However we can gladly confirm that we are due to ship your order on Friday 2nd November.

Once dispatched, you will be notified and order tracking numbers given.

The One X+ is a fantastic smartphone and we look forward to receiving the first stock and shipping your order.

The Clove Technology Sales Team."

*sigh* Well, I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised. Still rather annoying though. :eviltongue:
  5. AndrizzleHD

AndrizzleHD Well-Known Member

This is normal. When I pre-ordered my Desire HD from Amazon UK it was delayed twice. Honestly every time this happens I hope a last minute issue/bug isn't discovered. All in all, HTC does a good job of letting us practice our patience.
  6. Dibs

Dibs Well-Known Member

Clove are stating that they are now IN STOCK, and will be shipping tomorrow...
  7. WA_Bob

"We are pleased to confirm that your order is shipping and you will receive your tracking reference by email later today.

Regards

Sales Team

Clove Technology"

:D Inbound!