Delete a single Facebook contact?Support

Last Updated:

1. tsrdrum

tsrdrum Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So...

I set up HTC sync and Facebook and all that jazz. However, there are a few people in my Facebook Contacts list that I don't really want to have in my contacts list.

I don't dislike them to the point where I'd want to un-friend them on facebook, but I don't really want their number to be in my phone.

Does anybody know any way to delete a single facebook contact from your phone? Click and hold doesn't work, going to their "people" tab doesn't work, I can't figure it out...

Advertisement
  2. ShortBusHEMI

ShortBusHEMI Well-Known Member

odd. i just went to the people app, held down on a contact and it came up with edit contact, delete contact and a couple other options... i'm pretty sure the click and hold option is what u want

3. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

Click and hold works for me, but I think it also deletes it from your Facebook list?

4. jakeh0

jakeh0 Well-Known Member

having a hard time not contacting the ex?

5. BillIwas

BillIwas New Member

My friend put 911 as his phone number in FaceBook, so my phone is using that as his primary contact number. The Sheriff's office doesn't think it's very funny.

I don't really want to remove ALL facebook contacts, but it won't let me delete just one. I've tried tap-and-hold, and I've tried "delete" from the "all contacts" view, but then I can't select the FB-imported contacts.

I have a Droid Incredible with HTC Sense.

Any ideas?
    Thx,
    -Will