delete adobe reader files

1. seabhacabu

seabhacabu New Member

Hi. First time here. I'm just trying to figure out how to remove a sizable cache of Adobe Reader files from my phone. The app itself just doesn't allow for it, and I can't imagine it is doing my phone any good.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums seabhacabu :)

Have you gone to settings and gone into Applications and found Adobe Reader and tried to "Clear Cache" this in an option in my device, however, do not know if this is a Root access option only or not!

Give me some feedback on whether its' there or not :)

Thanks for joining!
  3. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Hello and welcome to Android Forums seabhacabu - great to have you.

What DC said above would be my recommendation as well. Although I doubt you would see any slowness from the Adobe Reader cache.

Is there any specific reason you think this may be a problem or just preventive measure?
  4. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Use your file explorer or download EStrongs or a file manager of your choice then navigate to your download folder, they should be in the file and you can delete from there.

Thanks for joining! In the future you might get better luck with responses if you post general questions like this here http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/, if it is more specific try the device forum or whatever forum best fits.

I hope my solution helps you, don't hesitate to ask a Guide or Mod for help if you are unsure of anything, we are here to help you.
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome to AF.

As stated above, the application in question shouldn't be of any problem to the functions of your device.

Thanks for joining.