Delete E-mailsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. behrooz

behrooz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OMG I totally love this incredible new HTC my only thing is how the heck do you delete a mass amount of E-mails on this thing, does anyone know ?

thank you

Advertisement
  2. clipperqb

clipperqb Well-Known Member

I have the same question. Is it possible to delete more than 1 email at a time? I am using 1 Gmail account and 1 POP3 account.
    Thanks

3. cdodge

cdodge Well-Known Member

I am just happy I can even delete POP 3 e-mails now. Something that the Droid was to dumb to be able to figure out. I almost went back to a WinMo phone becasue of the crappy E-mail support on the Droid. Seems like HTC has fixed most of the e-mail issues that Android/Droid has.

I also love the Exchange integration on the Incredible. Leaps above the Droid.

4. cdodge

cdodge Well-Known Member

Oh, and sorry i forgot to answer your question. To delete POP3 e-maisl don't highlight any e-mails and then clcik the menu and then delete button, you then should be able to delete multiple e-mails. havnt figured out a way to do it for g-mail yet.

To delete multiple gmails, you just put a check next to the e-mails you want to delte and then slect delete.

clipperqb likes this.
  5. tispectrum

tispectrum Well-Known Member

With Gmail, you must check each email one at a time than delete. With a Pop3 account, hit menu, hit delete, menu again, mark all, than delete. Wish we could do that with Gmail.

clipperqb likes this.