Delete Ex In-laws Contacts

Last Updated:

1. GeekyWriter

GeekyWriter New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All,

First time posting so niceness would be greatly appreciated :)

I have a weird problem. Some of my ex-wife's friends are still listed in my phone list. I have deleted them from "People" (there is no contacts app on my Droid Eris.) I have deleted them from my Gmail account. And I have unfriended them on Facebook. My sympathetic daughter showed me that I could simply hold the contact listing until it opened to edit. Then press menu and then choose delete. And that works just fine--for any contact except those who were friends with the Ex!! Yeah really funny to me too!

Since I don't have the most finesse with the touch screen (I'm an old-school full computer keyboard guy) sometimes it is easy to accidentally dial one of these people of whom I have zero desire to talk to.

I know computers and know there is an answer somewhere. Glad if one of you could help me find this answer!

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Where do these contacts that won't go away appear?

Do you have Facebook sync enabled?

3. staffsmatt

staffsmatt Well-Known Member

Hi,

Just a thought, if you go into settings Accounts and Sync > and look at all the accounts that are listed and then check those accounts to see if those contacts appear there.

(so if your work account is listed check on your work system)....