1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

delete homepage?

1. rukbars1

rukbars1 New Member

i just got this phone today and for the love of god somebody help me figure out how to delete those extra panels.... Thanks

Advertisement
  2. francodman

francodman Member

touch and hold and then drag down to the trash
  3. rukbars1

rukbars1 New Member

i dont mean the icons but the empty homepages sorry shoulda been more specific thank you
  4. lennydude

lennydude Well-Known Member

Just go into the browser..............click the home key, choose bookmarks, scroll to the one you do not want, long press the bookmark and a window will come up allowing you to delete that bookmark.
    To set a new home page................load that page, click the home screen, choose more, choose settings, choose set homepage, choose current page.
  5. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

Totally different issue.

@OP
    You're basically stuck with 7 home screens.
  6. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

If you install the "Launcher Pro" app (different home screen launcher, etc) you can adjust the number of visible panels.