• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Delete TouchPal memory

B

brightness

I am using the default TouchPal keyboard that came with android 2.1.

The problem is, I once used it to input my user name in Skype (or something like that), and now everytime when I input the first few alphabets of my user name my user name would pop up in the prediction. How can I delete this memory? (Restarting the phone does not help).

Also, I like the touchpal because of its word prediction. On the other hand, sometimes I need to type traditional Chinese using Changjie, that's why I have to install another keyboard- android-tcime. After installing that, sometimes touchpal does not work properly (when I start to input english words, only the onscreen kb works but the hardware kb does not work).

Is there any k.board that combines the word-prediction of touchpal with the ability, of typing in Changjie?

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones