• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleted calendar events on tablet

taledus

Lurker
Jul 26, 2012
Hello all, new here, and new to owning a tablet...

I just got this tablet a few days ago. Before I could even add events to the calendar I had to set it up with my google account. Once everything was setup, I could create events and they were showing on my tablet but not listed in the online google calendar...not really an issue as I would just rather have everything stored on my tablet anyways.

Today I added another event, however, once I hit done to enter the event on the calendar it wasn't showing up and all of my other events were gone. I can add something on the online calendar, hit refresh on my tablet, and the event displays on the tablet, but the events I have created on my tablet are not displaying online, yet remain in the tablet. I can even delete the events created online from my tablet and they delete from the online calendar as well.

I want to try and figure out what the problem is so that events that I create wont be deleted anymore. One of the main reasons for even getting this is to keep up with all the appointments that I have lined up instead of having them all on a writing calendar. Thanks for any help with this issue.

This is a great site. Wish they would allow links to competitor sites. Alot of development and discussion concerning the Coby ICS Tablets at other sites, but I can give you the link. sorry.

(This site wont allow linke to the website > Android...Tablets...Dot...Net)

So, Just GOOGLE:

Coby Generation 3 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 9742 or Custom ROM for Coby Kyros 7042
(Android...Tablets...Dot...Net)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones