• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleted mail not being save in deleted or trash folder

cwhitney

Lurker
Feb 23, 2011
Hi All,

First time user of this site so apologies if this question has been answered. I have a HTC Desire and have set up my IMAP email account on there. When i delete emails on the phone, they dont show up in the trash or Inbox.trash folders. When i delete a email using the laptop it shows up in the trash folder and also on the trash folder of the phone. In case i ever need to access trash items deleted on the phone, can you advise how to see deleted items in trash folders?

Also, i have transferred music files using the Disk Drive option to particular music folders however when i try and access them using the default music player they arent there. I have downloaded Meridian and i can see them. Any way to see them using default music player?

Cheers for all the help
Chris

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones