Deleted my "Apps on Phone" list at AppBrianSupport

Last Updated:

1. aj88cab

aj88cab Member This Topic's Starter

Since I got my Dinc back in June I have pretty much used AppBrain exclusively to install apps. If you know AppBrain, you know that your account automatically makes and saves a list of the apps you load. And you can sync this list with your phone to keep both current. It is also like a backup incase something happens to the apps on your phone.

Well yesterday I was clicking my mouse faster than I was thinking and I deleted my "Apps on Phone" list from the AppBrain website.

So my question is...If I run the "Sync with AppBrain" feature from my phone will it recreate the deleted "Apps on Phone" list on AppBrain or will it delete the apps from my phone:confused:

Advertisement
  2. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

It shouldnt delete apps.

3. MathewS81

MathewS81 Well-Known Member

It will just redo the list on AppBrain. Appbrain itself can't delete apps on its own.

4. aj88cab

aj88cab Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys, it worked fine...have a great weekend!

5. bkeadle

bkeadle New Member

Then maybe someone can help me?!

I had a nice long list of apps installed on my Motorola Photon 4G before I had to do a factory reset of the phone due to some issues. Now I don't see any of my apps I had installed, the most recent app shown (other than AppBrain App Market), "installed 2011 Sep 20" was well before I even owned this phone.

It looks like the phone sync'd *UP TO* AppBrain, not "DOWN FROM" AppBrain!

Is there a recovery, or list or *SOMETHING* from the way things were just before I factory reset my phone?!