deleted text threads showing up in contact historySupport

Last Updated:

1. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

have a problem with the DX. Hopefully someone can help. I have deleted several of my text message threads but they show up in my contact history and I cant get rid of them how do I permanently get rid of them . where they show up in contact history is if you delete a text thread and then you go to that persons contact info and swipe left 3 times the text thread is there , how do you delete this from this location ?

thanks for anyone who has the annswer

Joe:mad:

Advertisement
  2. vetvipe

vetvipe Well-Known Member

I think its been a known issue. Hopefully on the next software update they will address it. Its kind of annoying to still see the texts around after they have been deleted.

3. GoNe2heLL

GoNe2heLL Well-Known Member

not sure if i'm correct but i think i read someplace and it said that only way to get rid of those messages is to delete contact and readd them again.

4. Asila22

Asila22 New Member

I have found a wayto delete the contact history a-z without losing all contacts. First go to the history window in contacts by swiping screen to the right click on a conversation hit the 4 squares to bring up menu click clear history and poof gone. Unfortunately you must do it for every individual you had a conversation with but it works without deleting the person from your contacts. Hope this helps. :)