deleted youtube.apk on Droid X 2.2 leak rooted, need it back, HELP!Support

Last Updated:

1. Rav3n

Rav3n New Member This Topic's Starter

I was trying to fix the youtube upload problem on my Droid X 2.2 leak rooted when I deleted it and installed the old one. Well it didnt work now i have no youtube app. Can someone post a youtube.apk for me to download and install from the Droid X 2.2 leak (rooted). Note I tried the ported EVO version, it just force closes. I think i need the exact one from the droid x 2.2 leak. Can someone post it so I dont have to do the SBF recovery, then root, then install the leak. Thanks guys..

Advertisement
  2. mruno

mruno Well-Known Member

3. Rav3n

beautiful, ended a few hour of searching in one post. I dont know why I couldnt find that post on google. I was looking for hours, maybe the tags on it or i Just missed it?? But thanks a ton

4. Rav3n

Does anyone know a way to fix the problem with youtube saying the files are to large to upload? Cause its not reading the file size right. I guess we have to wait for an update for youtube or youtube only get updates with OTA updates cause its not on the market???

5. murdoc158

murdoc158 Well-Known Member

Does YouTube on 2.2 have the HQ option. I've been strictly using the EVO version and when I went to 2.2 it forced closed like you said. I quickly reverted back to 2.1 and that's where I'm staying until they can get HQ on 2.2.