• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleting an email account in K-9 Mail

ampers

Lurker
Oct 24, 2009
I am using K-9 Mail and have 12 email accounts in it.

I need to delete 7 of the accounts as I am now ceasing a lot of my email addresses.

I have spent ages searching within K-9 (Android) on my HTC Desire, but cannot find any wau to delete the accounts.

Can anyone help me?

I am using K-9 Mail and have 12 email accounts in it.

I need to delete 7 of the accounts as I am now ceasing a lot of my email addresses.

I have spent ages searching within K-9 (Android) on my HTC Desire, but cannot find any wau to delete the accounts.

Can anyone help me?

I picked this up from MarkB on the DroidForums:

On the account screen, long press the account name. Menu pops up. Choose the option at the bottom, "Advanced", next menu popup, click "Remove account".

Lemme know if it works. I've wondered the same thing.

Upvote 0
I picked this up from MarkB on the DroidForums:

On the account screen, long press the account name. Menu pops up. Choose the option at the bottom, "Advanced", next menu popup, click "Remove account".

Lemme know if it works. I've wondered the same thing.

A1... perfect. Thanks for that. Everything swell, removed one, now to go through and do the rest.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones