• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleting Facebook

It does not appear to be "deletable" via Settings/Applications/Manage Applications

But you can remove it from your 'desktop' by getting it on-screen, touching and holding the icon for a second or two, it will "pop" and the grey rectangle at the bottom will turn into a trash can, drag it into the trash and it's gone from view.

Hope that helps,
PittCaleb

Upvote 0
It does not appear to be "deletable" via Settings/Applications/Manage Applications

But you can remove it from your 'desktop' by getting it on-screen, touching and holding the icon for a second or two, it will "pop" and the grey rectangle at the bottom will turn into a trash can, drag it into the trash and it's gone from view.

Hope that helps,
PittCaleb

Hey all,
I need to know how to get an app back on the desktop that I accidentally deleted. Also, is there a desktop shortcut I can make for the trash. I am an ex-Windows guy, the learning curve is small but, there is one.
Thanks to all.... Wirez

Upvote 0
Hey all,
I need to know how to get an app back on the desktop that I accidentally deleted. Also, is there a desktop shortcut I can make for the trash. I am an ex-Windows guy, the learning curve is small but, there is one.
Thanks to all.... Wirez

To add shortcuts to the home screen, open the
Applications tab, then touch and hold the shortcut you
want. It will be added to the home screen. Or, touch​
Menu >
Add > Shortcuts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones