Deleting files from Polaris Office

1. diggygun

diggygun New Member

I have got two Excel files in Polaris Office and want to remove one of them, however, I cannot find out how to delete a file. Can someone please advise a way as to how to do this.

Many thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Use a file manager like EStrongs File Explorer for file handling :)

Harry
    diggygun likes this.
  3. diggygun

diggygun New Member

Harry
    Thanks for this. Will this work with Polaris and allow me to delete the file, or is this a stand alone app.
    Sorry for the questions, but as you can see I am fairly new to this.
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

It's like on a Windows PC: Office programs can't delete their docs, you have to use the Windows Explorer for it ;)

EStrongs File Explorer is a stand alone app but I manage my docs with it.
    ES let me also choose to open my docs with Polaris.

Harry
    diggygun likes this.
  5. diggygun

diggygun New Member

Harry
    Downloaded the app, worked a treat and removed the file OK. Thanks again for your help.
  6. jhube

jhube New Member

Samsung galaxy note users can delete their files from My Files. Its already installed in your phone so if you want to delete a document from Polaris just look for My Files then there's bunch of option in there. Click documents and you will find all your documents saved in Polaris in there. From there you delete the files. Oh btw I havent figured out how to delete files you create in polaries. :) hope this will help.
  7. flyingcloud11

flyingcloud11 Active Member

To delete from Polaris you have to either long hold the options menu or press the options menu and select manage files. From there a check mark appears besides the file you want to delete/move/copy.
  8. Saun

Saun New Member

I figured it out. You need to hold the file. It will then have a check mark next to it. Then a box on the bottom says delete. Voila. It's done.