• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Deleting Misc Files on Phone: PLEASE HELP?

Hello there,
I'm trying to free some space on my phone and I noticed that my misc. storage is 4.55GB, which I'm assuming it's common for it to get that high over time, like a junk folder or something? I've read that usually anything in it isn't all that important, I just don't want to regret deleting things if it has a possibility to mess with the contents of my phone, I'm also not sure if this matters but I own an LG Leon LTE.
I'm simply trying to figure out what is important and what isn't worth keeping because it's taking up over half the storage on my phone and without an SD card, it definitely gets frustrating to have to keep deleting apps to make room for other apps. Anyway, here are the file names and sizes listed that are erasable. Fair warning, it's kind of a lengthy list.

com.emoji.coolkeyboard
44.50MB
ifont 32.03MB
Gallery 20.61MB
games 8.05MB
font 5.11MB
EmojiKeyboard Pro 2.14MB
bmwgroup 616KB
com.qisi.sdk.file 60.00KB
media 40.00KB
Home 40.00KB
com.facebook.katana 36.00KB
dexati 32.00KB
Documents 24.00KB
.UTSystemConfig 24.00KB
.polarisViewer 24.00KB
com.facebook.orca 20.00KB
Facebook Messenger 20.00KB
.DataStorage 12.00KB
baidu 12.00KB
com.com2us.smon.normal.freefull.google.kr.android.common 12.00KB
LGBackup 8.00KB
.dwnld 8.00KB
.mmsyscache 8.00KB
KeyBoard_Custom 8.00KB
LazyList 8.00KB
psafe 8.00KB
Snapchat 8.00KB
WMPInfo.xml 296B
ClearMusicDownloader 67.31MB

I use Snapchat, Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Emoji Keyboard Pro, I thought it would be a good idea to mention that. Anyway, if anyone can help me figure out what to delete and what to keep, I'd be so grateful. I hope this is enough information.
Thank you! :thumbsupdroid:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones