Deleting music downloaded from app?????General

Last Updated:

1. lindsb

lindsb Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded a certain music app (can't remember the name) and deleted it but cannot delete the downloaded songs??? Please help me if anyone gets time.
    Thank you in advance.
    P.S. Thank ALL of you for ALL of your help thus far. :)

Advertisement
  2. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

If you go into the stock music player and look at the music in a sorted list by song, album, artist, etc. All you have to do is select the song you want to delete and long press (hold you finger on it) until a menu pops up. This will give you a delete option. Select delete and it will be removed form the SD card too. Your other option is to connect the phone to a computer and sort through what is on your SD card and delete it from there.

Hope that helps.

kazinoc likes this.
  3. lindsb

lindsb Member This Topic's Starter

Where is the stock music player located please? (I'm sorry but your talking to a girl who have NEVER had an advanced phone like this.) LOL
    Thank you.

4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Find the app that is simply named "Music", it has a speaker with a music note/symbol as an icon. Open the app and press on the lines at the bottom left corner. Now, you will see all the music that is on your SD card sorted by artist. To sort by song press the music note (fourth icon from left). Scroll through the songs and find one that you want to delete. Press and hold on the song title until a little box pops up on the screen. The title of the box shoudl be the title of the song you want to delete. If it is the wrong song, simply press the back button and select a different song. If it is the correct song then press the word delete. You will then get a confirmation notice, when you press yes the song will be deleted.

lindsb likes this.