Support deleting pix from gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tgg1304, Sep 4, 2010.

1. tgg1304

tgg1304 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    i have 3 pictures in my gallery that were originally downloaded off my picasa acct. since then i have deleted them, or so i thought. the thumbnails of them are still showing in my gallery but when i select one, the pic enlarges for a split second then changes to what i guess is androids generic "pic not available" icon. why are they still showing as thumbnails and how can i delete them for good?

Advertisement

2. montana

montana Active Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Same with me. I turned off phone, pulled battery, replaced it after a minute or so,and it booted up and picture was gone.

3. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Near PDx
    You may have to go in and delete the thumbnails as well. It may be easier to do it by hooking up you X to a computer and navigating to the .thumbnails directory.

4. tgg1304

tgg1304 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    magically, they finally vanished. i did nothing but try to delete them every possible way i could think of on the phone itself until one morning,they were gone.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: