deleting pix from gallerySupport

Last Updated:

1. tgg1304

tgg1304 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i have 3 pictures in my gallery that were originally downloaded off my picasa acct. since then i have deleted them, or so i thought. the thumbnails of them are still showing in my gallery but when i select one, the pic enlarges for a split second then changes to what i guess is androids generic "pic not available" icon. why are they still showing as thumbnails and how can i delete them for good?

Advertisement
  2. montana

montana Active Member

Same with me. I turned off phone, pulled battery, replaced it after a minute or so,and it booted up and picture was gone.

3. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

You may have to go in and delete the thumbnails as well. It may be easier to do it by hooking up you X to a computer and navigating to the .thumbnails directory.

4. tgg1304

tgg1304 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

magically, they finally vanished. i did nothing but try to delete them every possible way i could think of on the phone itself until one morning,they were gone.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: