Deleting Screen Captures and ClipboardSupport

1. Norm King

Norm King New Member

Hi:

Since recently purchasing the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet, I have inadvertently clicked the 'screen capture' tab several times. I can't figure out how to delete the captures even when looking at in the Gallery. When I click on a specific capture a garbage can appears for a second or so in the upper right corner and then fades out/disappears. I quickly tried to drag this picture to the can...but the entire page moves and I have no success in deleting the captures either one at a time or all together. Can you suggest the quickest way to delete please. Is there a similar process for what may be on the clipboard? Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Have you tried long pressing the screenshot and see if a menu pops up with the option to delete it?

Also if the Galaxy tab 2 is the same as the galaxy tab plus, I think there's a way to disable or change that screenshot icon but only if you want to. I don't have my tablet with me, but I believe in settings under display there's an option to change that homescreen shortcut. I changed it to open the app drawer because I always ended up hitting that stupid screenshot button too many times. :p
  3. chopstks

chopstks New Member

Try press and hold on the capture pic for a sec till the garbage shows up. You will be ask whether you want to delete it. You can change the capture button to apps button and I think it's under Settings.
  4. mukidi01

mukidi01 New Member

hi i have a galaxy tab 2 10.1 and right now icant type anything in app, even on google search. can anyone help me with a solution? my tab is running android 4.0.3
  5. 12jazzie

12jazzie New Member

I'll give your suggestions a try. Thanks for the advice.