• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleting text messages

chula_g7

Lurker
Aug 24, 2010
Hi,

So I have the i1 and I've been trying to delete my old text messages but it has been impossible. :mad: I've tried the "delete thread" and "delete all threads" options and the actual text will disappear but it still shows the "me:" "contact:" conversation with blank texts, and the counter next to my contacts has the number of text messages we've sent/received. I also tried the "delete old messages" app and it did absolutely nothing. :thinking: Please tell me how I can delete everything on the "Messaging" area so that it looks like I've never texted.

Thanks! :)

I have the same exact problem and I have been deleting texts 1 by 1 and it's driving me crazy! Did you ever figure it out? :(

Hi,

So I have the i1 and I've been trying to delete my old text messages but it has been impossible. :mad: I've tried the "delete thread" and "delete all threads" options and the actual text will disappear but it still shows the "me:" "contact:" conversation with blank texts, and the counter next to my contacts has the number of text messages we've sent/received. I also tried the "delete old messages" app and it did absolutely nothing. :thinking: Please tell me how I can delete everything on the "Messaging" area so that it looks like I've never texted.

Thanks! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones