Delivery Time?General

1. mekkerlc

mekkerlc Active Member

I want to get this for my wife for Xmas...but don't want to get it too early as we wouldn't open it till Xmas day. Worried that if I get it too early we lose out in some of the warranty and return period.
    I'm in Rochester, NY...any idea on an estimated delivery time? 1-week, 2-week, etc...

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Ravenwjf

Ravenwjf Well-Known Member

I ordered mine at 9pm November 20th, received it November 23rd. Of course it was in stock, right now the 32g is on back order, but the 16g looks to be in stock, so about 3-5 days.
    mekkerlc likes this.
  3. mekkerlc

mekkerlc Active Member

Nice, thanks Raven...I wasnt sure if it was going to be 2-3 days or 2-3 weeks :)
  4. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Ordered mine last week. Nexus 10 32GB. At the time, it was listed as 1-2 weeks shipping. As of today, I haven't received a shipping notice.
  5. krouget

krouget Well-Known Member

While it was in stock, I ordered the 32 gig Nexus 10 on the 21st. It shipped on the 22nd, with a two business day estimate, and it arrived Monday 26th, exactly as stated.

That said, I previously ordered the Nexus 7 back when it released, and as part of the first batch on that pre-order, it certainly wasn't as smooth as the 10. Local stores had the device before me.

Either a lesson was learned from the previous 7 launch, or your experience will vary with the 10 (I'll assume the latter).
  6. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

Same situation here. My Wife/Parents surprised me & ordered me one for Christmas over a week ago & it still hasn't shown up. They had to tell me because they are a little worried it's not gonna show up lol

~ ArmyX
    Atma likes this.
  7. nj02vette

Well hope springs eternal, doesn't it. But I swear, an hour after I posted that, I got the shipment confirmation notice. Full tracking just went up, and it shipped from Louisville, KY today. No Saturday UPS delivery, so Monday it is.

So far, Google has kept to their word with the 1-2wk delivery. So I'm pretty confident you'll see yours next week as well.
    ArmageddonX likes this.
  8. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Don't be too sure. Your delivery might be updated to tomorrow. I know most of us that had it shipped on Thursday after they went on sale, got delivery on Friday.
  9. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hey Army its great to see you're getting one! :thumb:

I RMA'ed mine Tuesday and still waiting for the replacement to ship. They don't seem as fast as they were with the N7's.
  10. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

Ohh no... What happen?

~ ArmyX
  11. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I had a problem like this guy. It wasn't quite as bad as his and I debated whether to send it back or not for a week. I decided I might as well do it before the 15 days were up and get a new one. If I had known it would take this long to ship another one I might have just kept it. I already sent mine back yesterday so I'm back on the Nook Color. Not quite the same. :D
  12. drbugsmn

drbugsmn Well-Known Member

I ordered a 16gb today around 2pm cst, got a ship notice around 5pm cst. It's 2 day UPS air, not sure if I'll have it saturday or (if I'm really lucky) tomorrow. Anybody know where they are shipping from?
  13. mekkerlc

mekkerlc Active Member

This is all good information...I think I'll shoot to order it early the second week of December (10th or 11th)...this should get it to me by Xmas with some days to spare.
    We are expecting our 4th kid right after Xmas, so she will enjoy this in the hospital hopefully :)
  14. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Congratulations! :D
    mekkerlc likes this.
  15. nj02vette

Yep. Showed up today......but I'm not home.
  16. dragonfinder1

dragonfinder1 Active Member

I ordered mine on the 27th, paid for 2 day air shipping. It wasn't shipped until the 29th, so it won't be delivered until the 3rd. Why did I have to pay extra for delivery that Google knows won't happen? I'm not happy with Google.:mad:
  17. jer.lawrence

jer.lawrence Well-Known Member

I ordered mine on Monday (the 3rd) and it came today. I'm in Virginia.
    mekkerlc likes this.