Delivery?General

Last Updated:

1. gocanes22

gocanes22 Member This Topic's Starter

Tomorrow, I am supposed to receive my Droid Incredible after a month long wait...the only problem is...I don't think I will be at home at all. What should I do? Do I call and tell them to set it aside? Or tell them to come later? Or try for Tuesday?

Advertisement
  2. sabrewings

sabrewings Well-Known Member

Just plan to go pick it up. They have to try and deliver it at least once.

gocanes22 likes this.
  3. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

you can call them and ask when the truck will be back at FedEx and then go pick it up from there (assuming you can get there before it closes). Otherwise, shoot for Tuesday. I'm pretty certain that FedEx has to try and deliver it once.

gocanes22 likes this.
  4. gocanes22

gocanes22 Member This Topic's Starter

It sounds like a plan! Thanks!

5. gidget

gidget Well-Known Member

the other thing you can do is leave a note for fedex saying to leave the package (and where to leave it) and that the note will serve as your signature acceptance. print your name, sign it and date it. leave it on the door, and they will use that as your signature. i've done it a bunch of times. of course, this is assuming you have a place on your porch or behind a gate or something where you'd be comfortable having them leave it. i have a feeling you might not want to just have your phone hanging out on your porch while you're gone, but in case you have a place where you feel okay with them leaving it, you can always do that. just fyi.