Dell Streak discount?General

Last Updated:

1. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Boy does my friend like to mess with me. He hs a Streak and said he was but to get 10 percent off but it taunting me and says I need to figure it out and google it on my own. I have an have come across nothing.

Advertisement
  2. Newcron

Newcron Member

The 10% off for Dell Streak is through Dell's EPP website. This is for employees of companies who are partnered with Dell and also includes DellU members (students and employees of universities that affiliates with Dell).

XM_JDM likes this.
  3. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you. I just learned that my company is part of the EPP as well as be being a student. I could have saved 55 bucks. I hope my call into Dell will result them in refunding me the difference.

4. Newcron

Newcron Member

Just found out another discount opportunity of 10% off through Dell EPP if you're a member of AAA: AAA Home

5. RebelT

RebelT New Member

Lots--LOTS--of companies/organizations have discount programs through Dell, but when you check out, you must have the MemberID of the organization you're trying to purchase through.

PM me with any questions about this.

6. techgal

techgal New Member

I saw the Dell Streak team in NYC this weekend and they were handing out coupons! It says $50 on the coupon, but the guy told me it's actually $100!!

Attached Files:

7. barry99705

barry99705 Well-Known Member

It's only $50 for me.

8. Newcron

Newcron Member

Wow this is great but unfortunately it only works for people who buy with 2 year activation :(

I'd love to know if there's something like this for full price Streak purchase. People who are buying full price need the discount more imo :)

9. ric3boy33

ric3boy33 New Member

Hi, I'm looking for the 50 coupon and I was wondering where in the City did you see them. Thanks