• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dell Streak Gaming

mohit1234

Lurker
Jun 3, 2010
does anyone know how is the gaming performance on the streak??
also wat is the maximum (frames per second) for the games (both 2d and 3d)??

also if i buy an unlocked streak from the dell website ( the US version wich is estimated to arrive next month or so) will i be able to get OTA updates?(ill be using it in a different country)
if i root will i be able to get OTA updates??

does anyone know how is the gaming performance on the streak??
also wat is the maximum (frames per second) for the games (both 2d and 3d)??

also if i buy an unlocked streak from the dell website ( the US version wich is estimated to arrive next month or so) will i be able to get OTA updates?(ill be using it in a different country)
if i root will i be able to get OTA updates??

I haven't tried it yet but I can say, that based upon a few facts that gaming performance will be excellent.

1. The 1ghz Processor is the fastest on the market.
2. It has more ram than most other phones.

So yeah, its fair to assume that it will run games just fine. Especially when the 2.2 update arrives.

To tide you over, here is a great video of some of the android games available. YouTube - 100 ANDROID GAMES IN TWO VIDEO ( Nexus version )

And coming soon, a psx emulator! Making Android Mine Blog Archive ZodTTD is showing some love to Android!

Emulators are the best part of mobile gaming. With every emulator you potentially expand your game library by thousands. Zod's next emulator will be N64.

He seems to have taken a break from the iPhone, since Jobs decided to dump all of his apps from the store.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones