Dell Streak losses network connections following a K-9 alertSupport

Last Updated:

1. Hi4rahul

Hi4rahul New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,

My Dell Streak losses network connections following a K-9 alert.

I think this may be just an android problem and not specific to the streak but I have observed that in about 70% of the observations, this problem occurs when accessing another application while not on the wifi. I have a notifcation saying something like "k9 alert - syncing and sending suspended due to..."

Unfortunately when I click on the notification and it disappears so i'm not sure of the rest of it. It appeared to have turned off all my network connections. The device restores the connections back in a few seconds by itself.

Any idea what might be causing this? or should I return back the device to O2!!!! :-(

Cheers....

Advertisement
  2. crash6

crash6 New Member

This has been happening to me as well it appears as though its part of at&ts beta streak lock out. I have bought us beta streak. I hope its only temp

3. nb_mitch

nb_mitch Well-Known Member

If you do a Google search, you will see most forums and blogs talking about the At&t lockout for beta devices.

Rumor has it that the device will work again after the official release as long as you have a new SIM.

4. kcs7272

kcs7272 Well-Known Member

I just bought a brand new UK Streak unlocked which I am using in the US on T-Mobile and I have the same issue.

5. dwb790

dwb790 New Member

I have streak in uk on o2. I see the same message when waking the device. Put it down to JuiceDefender app that i`m running

6. Hevroth

Hevroth Member

I've been getting this message a lot too, and I have the official at&t subsidized one that dell is selling on their website. Sure hope I don't run into any issues...

7. falgn

falgn New Member

I am having this same problem, i am not sure if it is a program that i installed that is doing it or not, i never had it pop up ever before it started last week. I have a dell subsidized one i got for 300 with 2 year contract. anyone out there that can help???