• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Demolished X10 Screen....Advice?

ForgottenXo

Lurker
Sep 14, 2010
Hey All!

Went out on the weekend and had a little bit too much alcohol and managed to slip over in my heels on the dance floor, with my 3 day old X10 in my pocket :(

There are hair line cracks ALL over it (Thank GOD for screen protector) but the entire touch pad still works. Went back to the dealer i got it off and he said that through the telco im looking at $300AU for them to replace it...there is another guy that i can send it to but it will be $200AU... Im leaning towards buying the LCD Screen off ebay and doing it myself...

Has anyone had to do this before and does anyone have any good advice on how to go about this??

IM completely devo and just want to get it fixed :(

:) Thanks Guys. Its so depressing to look at it...it feels like the cracks are getting worse every day./

I actually found a dealer in my town that can get me the screen and i have been able to source them in AUS Pretty cheap so im not too worried about that...just the putting it all back together bit.

Ill have a look at the Forum, thanks heaps for that :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones