• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Deodexed stock rom for rooted S4 lolly pop

Ok cool thanks, it should work. I haven't had any problems using sprint roms with boost phones in the past. I'm also looking into deodexing the stock rom myself but everything i'm finding is in a different language, very vague, or not for my specific devise. I'm just trying to my phone setup to run Xposed framework but I didn't know how much of a pain it would be running lollipop on a samsung devise. I've been able to run it without any issues on all my previous phones and I don't really want to downgrade back to kit kat to make it work.

Upvote 0
Skimmed through first 5 pages and over my head. My computer skills are very lacking.
Usually when I find a ROM I use and like I try to send a donation for the hard work and skill it took to make it. Try to buy paid version of apps for same reason.
In your position with the L720, if you have the firmware to flash back to stock if something goes wrong, I would try the Sprint deodexed. Unless you just want the challenge. Good project and learning experience and I'm sure you could get your questions answered if problems by OP in link at XDA.

Reactions: snappwrench
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones