1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Derail this thread please

Last Updated:

1. markzombie82

markzombie82 Well-Known Member

OK I saw the directions some where for this And it sounded cool. So hear it goes.

The only rule is start by replying to the previous post but end some what on a different subject. Pictures and such are well welcomed. Cause hell they are funny. Just try to change the subject.

*I will start with. And for the games sake let's say it was some unnamed person who posted:

Help I need to unroot my Droid to return it for service because the volume down button is broke. Its been acting up.

sent from my CM9 Motorola Triumph

Advertisement
  2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Well first you will need to work on setting up ADB you can find a link in the all things root sticky. Also you have to download the drivers from moto. Now you need to reboot your computer because Windows really sucks.
  3. markzombie82

markzombie82 Well-Known Member

Yeah windows sucks that's why I have a Linux laptop as well as a windows laptop. I use Ubuntu for most of my web surfing. Due yo all the viruses
  4. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

please you just need goo antivirus software and watch what you are doing on windows
  5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

I used Windows once. I was visiting xkcd, you can kill hours on xkcd...
  6. Yeahha

Xkcd is okay but in no why does it compare to some manga...
  7. Austrie

Austrie Well-Known Member

Mangas are cool. The anime characters are so well drawn; and bleach is one of the best animes along with death note and .....
  8. marc12868

Meh manga and anime have gotten old IMO I used to read manga and watch a bit of anime but it's been a while...
  9. Yeahha

Another blows all of those out of the water tho...It is based on a novel like the hunger games
  10. 9to5cynic

which I hear is really good. I once saw a movie that wasn't so good. I just turned it off.
  11. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Save the whales .
  12. Yeahha

Whales are safe near Japan
  13. 9to5cynic

Japan is known for it's sea monsters, Godzilla being just one of many.
  14. Yeahha

There is no way godzilla could beat predator in a fight
  15. marc12868

Ahh AVP awesome move. It probably has some of the best graphics and such even compared to a lot of movies today...
  16. Yeahha

If you like CGI
  17. marc12868

well when it is nicely done like in avatar or AVP I don't mind it... I mean I don't mind it even if it's really cheesy, but I would rather have it well done or not at all...
  18. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I suppose. But enough of that. Lets talk about, MULTI-TRACK DORIFTUUUU!

[​IMG]
  19. kct1975

kct1975 Well-Known Member

I agree. CGI can be over used. Just look at the recent Star Wars movies like Episode I....the use of CGI got in the way of the story.

Now the original Star Wars movies were classics...
  20. Yeahha

But the second trilogy left lots to be desired like the last time I went out to eat
  21. 9to5cynic

Last time I went out to eat I had to purchase gas for my car. Can you believe how expensive gas is getting?
  22. Yeahha

The price of gas is crazy but I drive a scooter. Don't you wish you got 80 MPG?
  23. angldvl81

angldvl81 Well-Known Member

i sure wish i could get 80mpg, but you cant off-road in a scooter....you can i my jeep though
  24. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Thundered ....
  25. STL_Sean

STL_Sean Member

His jeep is thunderously loud, but not as loud as this guy when his wife rolls a keg over his foot:
    http://www.dafk.net/what/