Desire Buttons

Last Updated:

1. lcgreen

lcgreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Coming from teh Legend- are the four android buttons on the Desire easy to accidentally hit? Its right at the bottom and no where to really hold your phone :S.

Advertisement
  2. tef89

tef89 Well-Known Member

Never once accidentally pressed mine (well maybe once...) but they're great and I really like them.

For me they seem just right and are not easily accidentally pressed at all.

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Never, they aren't touch buttons either so you have to actually press them to do anything

4. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

they are physical buttons with decent resistance, you couldnt accidently press one unless you were pulling it out a pocket or something.

5. mjpartyboy

mjpartyboy Well-Known Member

They're not easy to hit by accident, but the optical track pad doesn't need a heavy swipe for it to start doing things, so go careful if you brush your thumb past it. Also, if you hold the phone in your left hand you may find the Menu button a bit uncomfortable to press with your thumb.

6. el gringo

el gringo Member

The only buttons I had problems with pressing by accident are the volume controls on the side of the phone, but pressing them never really causes any big inconvenience.

dougle25 likes this.
  7. tomvdp

tomvdp Active Member

I wish we could just completely disable the volume control buttons. They annoy me.
    (Yes there is an app that resets your volume settings automatically, but that is just a half baked solution).

8. Balistyx

Balistyx Member

You can create a task in Tasker to lock your volume rocker, so it may be possible with other apps as well.