• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire Contacts and Calendar

biscuit

Lurker
Jul 28, 2010
Probably a simple solutions to my problem but...

I'm pissed off with having all my facebook contacts who have their mobile nos on their profile coming up in my contacts and all the ones with their birthdays coming up in my calendar. Any idea how I can stop this because it's annoying having all this info I don't want amongst the stuff I do.

Have searched guides and the net so any advice appreciated.

You should be able to switch off Social Network contacts in the people app by pressing Menu-->View.

Also you can do this in Calender by switching of the Facebook calendar in the Calendar app by pressing Menu-->More-->Calendars

That has worked perfectly for my calendar and people section. Any idea how to get them off the phone section too? There's a long list under my outgoing/incoming/missed calls list. Not too much of an inconvenience but still want to get rid of them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones