Desire Contacts and Calendar

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by biscuit, Aug 16, 2010.

1. biscuit

biscuit New Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Probably a simple solutions to my problem but...

I'm pissed off with having all my facebook contacts who have their mobile nos on their profile coming up in my contacts and all the ones with their birthdays coming up in my calendar. Any idea how I can stop this because it's annoying having all this info I don't want amongst the stuff I do.

Have searched guides and the net so any advice appreciated.

Advertisement

2. nacatomi

nacatomi Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    You should be able to switch off Social Network contacts in the people app by pressing Menu-->View.

Also you can do this in Calender by switching of the Facebook calendar in the Calendar app by pressing Menu-->More-->Calendars

3. Ghâshûl

Ghâshûl Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Denmark
    I did the bit with taking facebook off the calendar. But I *do* actually want my facebook calender, just only the events I've said I'm participating in. So far I haven't found a solution. It's all or nothing.

4. AceMathias

AceMathias Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    Anyone know how to get the facebook pictures used, when a contact is linked to facebook, to update? Most of mine are showing out of date ones.

5. biscuit

biscuit New Member

Jul 28, 2010
    That has worked perfectly for my calendar and people section. Any idea how to get them off the phone section too? There's a long list under my outgoing/incoming/missed calls list. Not too much of an inconvenience but still want to get rid of them.

6. lekky

lekky Lover
    VIP Member

i don't think you can

Tags: