Desire contract questions

Last Updated:

1. pav4n

pav4n Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, im planning on getting THIS HTC Desire contract from Mobile Phones Direct, this will be my first ever contract phone and my first ever android phone, I am planning on getting this deal:

[​IMG]

I have a few questions:

Are Mobile Phones Direct reliable on a non redemption contract like this?

Is this a good deal?

I know that T-Mobile has recently changed its contract to say its 3GB FUP is only for its direct customers but if I got this contract and phoned them up and said I have an android what are the chances I could talk them into putting me on the 3GB FUP instead of the 1GB?

and finally if the above is a no then is there any speed diffrence between those on the 1GB UP and those on the 3GB FUP?

If you can help me with these questions then thank you very very much, this is my first contract and I dont want to mess it up :)

Advertisement
  2. mpquikster

mpquikster Member

i have 1gb internet and that is fine for what i need. Before you take out the contract find out what the FUP is in case you don't get the 3gb deal.

I ended up buying the handset up front from 3 for 350 and went on a sim only contract which works out much cheaper than if i had a 24 month contract.

and i don't know about how you use your phone but 500 texts seems pretty low in this day and age, i struggled with 1000 a month

3. Bren_D

Bren_D Member

Why not go directly to T? Quidco offer