Hi, My one year old son decided to throw my 2 month old desire down the toilet on saturday morning, I got it out within seconds and took the back off and the battery out straight away and it has a few drops of water under the battery but wasn't that wet. The two moisture pads still seem to be white but i don't know how much water got into the rest of the phone. I read up online about how to dry them out and i hoovered it to try to suck any water out and also put it in rice in the airing cupboard saturday night until this morning (monday). My question is do you think it is ok to try and turn it on now? It has been about 46 hours since it went in the toilet. I know that if i try to turn it on when it is still wet i could do more damage so i'm not sure how long to wait. Thanks.