• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire HD 2.2.1 update!

K33VRN DHD

Nov 25, 2010
so the Desire HD had the new update available to all those with unlocked handsets to the 2.2.1. software, the latest in froyo! unfortunately not the gingerbread we were all hoping for :(.

BUT with this update it comes with a few buggy issues that have been sorted, also the HD video recording has had some improvments in low ligting areas (although not loads), i have noticed the camera is ALOT better without easy blurs.

anothing thing i have noticed is that my handset runs ALOT smoother, it was rather glitchy at times and now its so smooth i am back in love with the handset.

awaiting 2.3 :D (although having played on the Nexus S, it doesnt seem really any differant lol)

Upvote 0
I was talking about Spencer's response to your thread. Just seems he gets his knickers twisted at times.

The other thread isn't obvious at all...

that time of the month maybe..lol

The other thread has also been moved to the root forum making it a little harder to find. Especially as the update isnt anything to do with root?

yer...as i didnt even see it! lol oh well..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones