• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire HD Contacts

fsbastos

Lurker
Nov 5, 2010
I have a couple of questions regarding my contacts on my Desire HD

Is it possible to upload the contacts on my phone to my google mail account? (and the other way around)

When I have a contact with a photo, when I get a call from that person the image quality is rather bad. is it possible to improve it?

I have some birthdays on some contacts is it possible to make a automatic reminder? so I wont forget?

Thx

... Is it possible to upload the contacts on my phone to my google mail account? (and the other way around) ...

Yep. Though don't ask me how exactly as I sync my contacts locally between my computer (using Outlook) and my phone.

... When I have a contact with a photo, when I get a call from that person the image quality is rather bad. is it possible to improve it? ...

Can't help here, sorry.

... I have some birthdays on some contacts is it possible to make a automatic reminder? so I wont forget? ...

I have a wife for that purpose .... :D

Seriously, you need to enter them into the Calendar app and set it to remind you. Taking a quick look it'll set up to one week in advance, so plenty of time to rush our to buy a card and present!

HTH

Dave

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones