Desire HD FM Radio freezingSupport

Last Updated:

1. FRANKYBHOY

FRANKYBHOY New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi
    Just got my new HTC Desire HD this morining, Been playing around with it all day, everything was fine until i tried the radio. it switches on, gets to 95%, then stops for about 2 minutes. The status bar clears, but the radio does'nt work. Everything freezes. The only way i can get it off, is to go to manage applications, and force close. I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem..

Advertisement
  2. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Only tried it once but it worked fine for me. Searched through the local channels and I could tune it to what I wanted.

Dave

3. FRANKYBHOY

forgot to mention, i updated the firmware to 1.32.405.3, before i tried the radio ,i dont know if it was working before

4. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Right. Checked again as I hadn't done since the OTA update to the above firmware. But all still works OK for me.

Dave

FRANKYBHOY likes this.
  5. FRANKYBHOY

ok ,dave cheers, iv arranged for a replacement, it dosnt matter what i do ,it wont work, there is definitely someting not right ,glad to hear yours is fine

6. prieste

prieste New Member

I now have the exact same issue - 95% then freezes, did you get any satisfaction after replacing the handset ?

Mine is an Orange branded model. (Stock Orange ROM).

Thanks,

Eddie.

7. hbc

hbc New Member

Hi,
    My new HTC Desire HD does not ring louder (reduces by more than 5 times its normal full volume) after I turn off FM Radio and remove headphones from it. I have to re-start my phone to fix this. My service provider 3 has already tried to replace it 3 times but all the phones had the same issue.
    Does anyone of you have encountered this problem too? I will be calling HTC tomorrow again to find out if this software issue can be fixed.