• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire HD from Orange

I know some are understandably annoyed as they are still waiting and there seems to be an element of luck: firstly when you call, and secondly who you speak to.

I think it's important you know what's going on which is a benefit of using a forum like this. Some have been luckier with the process than others - bit of a mess really!!

Upvote 0
It's a shame really, I've always had great service from Orange. But when having to deal with them over the phone, they are aweful. It seems as though they make up rules as they go along. I also have three numbers on my bill, one of them is my partners, she is 10 months into a 24 month iPhone contract yet they will let her have any other phone she wanted right now, for free. Yet when I wanted to upgrade a month early they wanted paying, a bit backward if you ask me. You shall have to let us know if they keep that promise of a text today.

AT LAST

just got my text phone will be with me on monday cant wait.
ive always used blackberrys so looking forward too the change from that.
ill apoligise in advance for all the stupid questions i may ask in the coming weeks:p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones