desire HD + HTC Sense/MyHTCGeneral

Last Updated:

1. flegg

flegg New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 26, 2010

I receieved my desire HD this week and love it so far, but I'm having problems with the website. I successfully signed up on my phone via the setup process and enabled phone locator etc. I logged into the website and the website reported that the location option was turned off for phone locator. I checked and it wasn't. so tried looking at my message and contacts and nothing was there. so I closed my accounts online to recreate it.

I then went back to the website and signed up on there, the 3rd step was to login to the website via the phone through the setup option, I got to the htc sense setup step on the phone and it said I was already sucessfully setup. so clicked the "I'm logged into the website on my phone" on the website and it just times out. Now I can't access my account via the website to cancell it again (as its still waiting for my phone to sign in) and I can't sign up via my phone as it thinks I alerady have!

does anyone know how to remove the htc sense information from the desireHD so I can re-sign up??

2. dvhttn

dvhttn Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Do a 'Search' on here. Seems a lot of the HTC Sense stuff isn't working yet though I've signed up and can get it to ring my phone ....

As for clearing the app, go to 'manage applications' and you should be able to clear the caches.

3. SpencerUk

SpencerUk Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Yeh, my HTC sense doesn't play ball with me either. Won't load contacts or messages but does show the location of the phone with call divert, etc working :).

Work in progress i'd say
  4. padstar1111

padstar1111 New Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Hi have the same problem as the user above, followed the same route , see as per below HTCs answer

Thank you for contacting us.

Over the past few months HTC has been undertaking an upgrade to in order to enhance the web experience for our customers, extend service availability and increase service quality and uptime. During this upgrade process some people may experience some fluctuation in the services and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are implementing an update in the next month that should minimize most service problems. Currently, some accounts have these main features: find my phone, call and message forwarding and lock and erase my phone. Over the next few months as we complete the upgrade, more features will be added into accounts. We appreciate your patience and support as we work to make the experience even better.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number.