Desire, Incredible, screen

Last Updated:

1. Markiz

Markiz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does anybody know if maybe Desire uses the exact same screen technology as incredible? apparently, incredible has some new shit, superior. Or is it exactly like nexus? I have read in a couple of review that the screen on the desire feels more resposive and solid than that in the N1. Anyone?

Advertisement
  2. oxipod

oxipod Member

I've read the Desire screen is better than the Nexus in terms of display and touch. And the Incredible is the exact same as the Desire but with an 8MP camera, more storage and a different case. And Desire is Europe, Incredible is US only so far.

3. sexbot3000

sexbot3000 New Member

According to this article the hardware of the Desire/Nexus One vs the Incredible touch controllers is different. It seems any hope of getting a software update for the broken Desire/Nexus One multi-touch is now gone; HTC are addressing the issue with a hardware change in future devices. Hope no-one bought their Desire for gaming...

4. Markiz

Markiz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dont think its broken, everbody says that in rela life (so far) it behaves properly. still....

5. sexbot3000

sexbot3000 New Member

Well it depends on context. Is it broken for pinch to zoom? No, not really.

Is it broken for say, virtual dual analogue sticks in a game? Quite probably... If you watch the videos at the link I posted above you'll see why.